MICROBIAL BARCODING SERVICE
Microbial identification based on the gene sequencing has become the important tool for microbiologists. We offer following microbial identification services based on DNA sequencing. Identification up to species level and sometimes strain level is possible by this method.
- Bacterial identification service:
- It is based on PCR amplification of 1500bp 16S rRNA gene sequence. It involves amplification of 16S rRNA gene and sequencing of the PCR product.
- Actinomycetes Identification Service:
- It is based on PCR amplification of Actinomycetes species specific 750bp 16S rRNA gene sequence.
- Fungal Identification Service:
- It is based on PCR amplification of 650bp ITS region of the rRNA gene sequence.
- Yeast Identification Service
- It is based on PCR amplification of 500bp ITS region of the rRNA gene sequence
- Fast turnaround time
- Delivery time- 1 to 2 weeks
- Detailed project report
- Gel image of PCR result
- Sequencing report
- Nucleotide sequence alignment within 10 most similar neighbors
- Phylogenetic tree displaying evolutionary relationship of 10 nearest neighbors
|BBCS-20130||Bacterial identification service|
|BBCS-20131||Actinomycetes identification service|
|BBCS-20132||Fungal identification service|
|BBCS-20133||Yeast identification service|