IMMUNOASSAY DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
Our immunoassay development services are project-based and designed for diagnostics and drug discovery applications. Our scientists and project managers will discuss with each client the project design, cost estimates, and delivery specifications.
We offer three basic categories of services:
- Immunoassay development service for diagnostic markers
- Immunoassay development service for drug compound discovery
- Immunoassay development service for therapeutic antibody detection.
The immunoassay kit development is based on following methods
- ELISA assays
- Lateral flow assays
- Flow through assays
- Dipstick assays
In general our services include the following
- Antigen or immunogen preparation
- Antibody production, purification and modification
- Cell line generation
- Immunoassay development
- Reagent preparation
- Assay kit manufacturing
- Deliverables vary depending on the types of services requested and the requirements of the assays.
- In general, we deliver cell lines, antibodies and conjugates, assay protocols, assay reagents, assay kits, experiment records, and specific data derived from a given project.
|BBCS-20141||Immunoassay development services|