Monoclonal Antibody Development Service
BHAT BIO-TECH provides customized hybridoma development service to meet the customer needs. We will develop monoclonal antibodies to a wide range of antigens including peptides. All the animal experiments are carried out in our state-of-the art facility approved by CPCSEA, Govt. of India.
The monoclonal antibody development service is divided into four phases:
- Phase I: Immunization and evaluation of antibody titer
- Phase II: Fusion, plating and screening
- Phase III: Subcloning by limiting dilution, expansion and cryopreservation of 3 selected clones
- Phase IV: Amplification- production of 50 ml of culture supernatant containing monoclonal antibody.
- 5 mg of pure protein or 25-30 mg of peptide
- Phase I:
- ELISA data for antibody titration
- Phase II:
- ELISA data for screening of hybridoma
- Culture supernatant from 5 of the best hybridoma containing wells.
- Phase III:
- ELISA data for screening antibody secreting sub-clones
- Culture supernatant from 3 of monoclones
- Isotyping results of 3 of the monoclonal antibody
- Phase IV:
- 50 ml of culture supernatant containing monoclonal antibody
- Frozen hybridoma cells
- Final project report
|BBCS-20114||Monoclonal antibody development service|
Additional Hybridoma related services:
- Additional sub-cloning, expansion and screening of parental clones
- Cryopreservation of up to 20 clones per month
- Monoclonal antibody production in cell culture flask- 50 to 100 ml culture supernatant
- Isotyping of monoclonal antibodies
|BBCS-20116||Monoclonal antibody production in cell culture flask|
|BBCS-20117||Isotyping of monoclonal antibody|
Polyclonal Antibody Production Service in Rabbit, Chicken and Mice
At BHAT BIO-TECH, we develop custom polyclonal antibodies of highest quality with fast and reliable delivery times. The antibody screening will be done by direct ELISA and Western blotting.
- 5 mg of immunogen
- 2ml of pre immunized rabbit serum
- 25ml to 30ml of immunized rabbit serum
- Polyclonal IgY antibody.
- Pre immunized and immunized mice serum.
|BBCS-20118||Polyclonal antibody production service in Rabbit|
|BBCS-20142||Polyclonal antibody production service in Chicken|
|BBCS-20143||Polyclonal antibody production service in Mice|
Antibody Purification Services:
BHAT BIO-TECH provides a wide range of options for the purification of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies. These include relatively common methods such as protein A and protein G affinity as well as protein L and antigen affinity chromatography.
- Serum sample
- If antigen affinity chromatography is required 5 mg of antigen to prepare purification column
- Purified antibody
- Project report
|BBCS-20119||Purification of antibody by Protein A or protein G affinity chromatography|
|BBCS-20120||Purification of antibody by Protein L affinity chromatography|
|BBCS-20121||Purification of antibody by antigen affinity chromatography|
Antibody Labeling Services
BHAT BIO-TECH offers a wide range of antibody labeling services to meet the requirements of the researchers. Antibody conjugated to enzymes, biotin or FITC are widely used in a variety of immunotechniques as a detection reagent. We provide the following conjugation services
- Conjugation to HRP
- Conjugation to ALP
- Conjugation to FITC
|BBCS-20122||Antibody- HRP conjugation|
|BBCS-20123||Antibody- ALP conjugation|
|BBCS-20125||Antibody- FITC conjugation|
Colloidal Gold Labeling Service
At BHAT BIO-TECH we have a strong expertise in rapid diagnostic kit development using colloidal gold conjugate. We offer conjugation of colloidal gold to a variety of proteins. We can conjugate proteins to colloidal gold of varying size such as 10nm, 15nm, 20nm, 40nm and 60nm depending on the customer requirements.
|BBCS-20129||Colloidal gold labeling service|